Throughout the duration of the project, our institution along with our partners, have been developing 10 online activities within a learning environment and 10 chapters that explain the activities, its implementation and the skills that are addresses. Following you will find a closer look at the 10 intrapreneurial-enhanced online activities:
- Critical Decision Making. Take a role to face a problem or challenge; persuade your companions; accept the final decision. https://tools.intra-net.org/en/activity/2
- Creative Crowd Sourcing Thinking. ropose your ideas to a problem; unify all solutions and come to a common vision. https://tools.intra-net.org/en/activity/4
- Cause-Effect (Ishikawa diagram). Find and analyse the cause and effect relationshiop to a challenge or problem. https://tools.intra-net.org/en/activity/5
- Six Hats.
- Tuckman’s group development.
- Leadership-thrusted collaboration.
- Bridge map: innovating through analogies.
- SCAMPER; think differently.
- Innovative thinking pathway.
You can check all the online activities in the following link: https://tools.intra-net.org/en/intranet